Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

"Awesomeness to the max!"

Ive never seen a better movie :D!

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

I already told my opinion to you, but

I just have to do it again: AWESOME!

Get-lost responds:

Hey man. Thanks :-)

Gumby's Last Piss Gumby's Last Piss

Uh, right...

Well, the clay animating was pretty good.... but the voice was messed up and hurts in my ears... And the joke was retarded.

Curse Village Curse Village

Last Stand 0.5?

Oh cmon, everything is like Last Stand, the only difference seems to be that the gameplay isnt as good and the graphics are a bit better. Oh, yeah, and there were more weapons. Try do something original. Sorry if I sound harsh.

Create A NewBorn Vers 2.0 Create A NewBorn Vers 2.0

Just a waste of time...

Very boring....

-Reventure- -Reventure-

Not bad!

It was really not bad! Nice gameplay!

DenX - Stars of Orion DenX - Stars of Orion

Awesome Stuff

You know, if I had some kind of quality recording device, I would love to add lyrics to this. I mean, I'm pretty much a beginner, but I love to sing and am also able to growl/scream. Who knows, maybe some day we'll meet in the one way or another ;).

lhceist41 responds:

Thanks for your Review!
One day you will have the device you need and then you can just star recording some lyrics to this. Would like to hear what comes out :)

Glad you liked it!

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Ge Are A TE

Just geat! You can imagine everything epic while listening to this!

NemesisTheory responds:

Which is AWESOME to hear! <3
Thanks a ton!

The Ballad Of Chuck Norris! The Ballad Of Chuck Norris!

Why werent you in the newspaper yet?

Well, with this music skills you should already be famous! Dont wait! ROCK THE WORLD!

astroninja responds:

Hopefully! We've forwarded this song to CHUCK NORRIS' PR Agency and requested that they might perhaps forward it to him to know that he WILL NEVER BE forgotten! :) THANKS FOR THE SCORE !

_______
Add us on MySpace at www.myspace.com/astroninary. We'd love to keep in touch and update you when the album hits! Also sign up for the mailing list when you're there if you're up for it. Kangaroos!